We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

OOPS. I totally forgot to set up the time markers for my podcast today, so I don't have a podcast for my show this week. Sorry :(

ARTIST: album title - song title

JOHNNY THUNDERS: jetboy anthology - born to lose
THE HUMPERS: ??? - run run rudolph
THE SPINOFFS: street rock stars - mo money mo problems
THE BADAMPS: two face 7" - milkshake murder
MXPX: a santa cause - christmas night of the living dead
THE BAYONETTES: killed by canada - outta my mind
AGAINST ME: americans abroad live in london - pints of guinness make you strong
AND YOU WILL KNOW US BY THE TRAIL OF DEAD: so divided - stand in silence
THE BLOOD BROTHERS: young machetes - huge gold ak 47
AFI: all hallows ep - fall children
CONVERGE: no heroes - no heroes
STRIKE ANYWHERE: dead fm - sedition
FUCKED UP: hidden world - david comes to life

2 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really a shame. I came home last night from a hard day's work and I thought, "I'll listen to Marielle's podcast. That will cheer me up." Life is suffering.

 
At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for playing are stuff!
If you are into vinyl, drop me a line at our website and I'll try to get you a promo of the new record.

Mark - The Bayonettes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home