We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

ARTIST: album title - song title

FUCKED UP: hidden world - jacob's ladder
REEL BIG FISH: why do they rock so hard? - i want your girlfriend to be my girlfriend too
TSUNAMI BOMB: the ultimate escape - say it if you mean it
THE VANDALS: hollywood potato chip - don't stop me now
DAGGERMOUTH: turf wars - we do this as a lifestyle
ME FIRST AND THE GIMME GIMMES: love their country - (ghost) riders in the sky
DASH RIP ROCK: hee haw hell - fall down go boom
THE HITS: hello everybody we are... - wind me up
BLACK REBEL MOTORCYCLE CLUB: baby 81 - berlin
THE STOOGES: the weirdness - atm
CLOROX GIRLS: j'aime les filles - flowers of evil
COMEBACK KID: broadcasting - hailing on me
THE COCKROACHES: the cockroach style - you can't walk my walk
THE BOUNCING SOULS: maniacal laughter - here we go
THE BRAINS: hell n back - six feet
FROG EYES: tears of the valedictorian - idle songs

Here are some photos that I took from the Bouncing Souls show:
Bouncing Souls and Loved Ones Photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home