We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

ARTIST: album title - song title

LAIR OF THE MINOTAUR: the ultimate destroyer - grisly hound of the pit
THE SWORD: gods of the earth - how heavy this axe
DESAPARECIDOS: read music speak spanish - manana
BRATS ON THE BEAT: brats on the beat - do you remember rock n roll radio?
ROCKET FROM THE CRYPT: group sounds - this bad check is gonna stick
DARKEST OF THE HILLSIDE THICKETS: (unreleased) - shh....
AND YOU WILL KNOW US BY THE TRAIL OF DEAD: so divided - stand in silence
BLACK DAHLIA MURDER: miasma - i'm charming
THE HEXTALLS: call it a comeback - on the third day, axl rose
THE VANDALS: oi to the world - oi to the world


Thank you so much to everyone that donated to CiTR's 3rd Annual Fund Drive! We raised over $18,000! Now if only I had that much money so that I can go to school...

If I don't already have your shirt size, I will be contacting you so that I know what size shirt to print for you. I'm glad there are many people out there that appreciate minotaurs as much as I do.

Thanks again everyone, and be sure to check out the Fund Drive Finale Party at the Biltmore this Saturday, November 29!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home