We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

ARTIST: album title - song title

KING KHAN AND BBQ SHOW: s/t - shake real low
CANCER BATS: birthing the giant - ghost bust that
PROPAGANDHI: supporting caste - without love
BLACK SHIPS: omens - no eulogy
AKIMBO: navigating the bronze - wizard van wizard
GRAVE MAKER: bury me at sea - i wont belong
THE QUEERS: munki brain - girl about town
DESCENDENTS: everything sucks - she loves me
ALKALINE TRIO: maybe ill catch fire - madam me
ISOTOPES: s/t - infield fly
DARKEST OF THE HILLSIDE THICKETS: shadow out of tim - blackout
RIVIERAS: - california sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home