We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

It is my pleasure to announce that come May 2010, my good friend, Tim Bogdachev, will be taking over my radio show, We All Fall Down. I can’t think of anyone better to pass the torch to, and I know that he’ll make my show better than I could have ever imagined it to be. Until then, keep listening for his rad co-hosting skills, as, not unlike the butterfly, Tim emerges from his cocoon, and turns into an official radio host.

Thanks Tim!

3 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger Tima Tzar said...

Thank YOU my friend!!! It will be an honour for me! I'll try my best! thanks for everything!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Marielle said...

youre gonna do a great job! im gonna show you everything i know. dont worry :)

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous オテモヤン said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home