We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

PLAYLIST FOR MAY 24, 2007

This week, I was not able to physically be in the CiTR studio, so I pre-recorded my show and did a special feature on the Bouncing Souls.

BOUNCING SOULS: how i spent my summer vacation - better life
BOUNCING SOULS: how i spent my summer vacation - manthem
BOUNCING SOULS: maniacal laughter - ballad of johnny x
ANGRY SAMOANS: - inside my brain
BOUNCING SOULS: maniacal laughter - the bmx song
BOUNCING SOULS: hopeless romantic - fight to live
BOUNCING SOULS: the gold record - better things
BOUNCING SOULS: good, bad, and the argyle - i like your mom
BOUNCING SOULS: anchors aweigh - sing along forever
BOUNCING SOULS: anchors aweigh - better days
A STATIC RADIO: one for the good guys - one for the good guys
BOUNCING SOULS: the gold song - the gold record
BOUNCING SOULS: how i spent my summer vacation - true believers
BOUNCING SOULS: anchors aweigh - i'm from there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home