We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Friday, October 05, 2007

CiTR's Annual Fund Drive, Week #1
Thanks to everyone that donated, listened, and called in this week. Stay tuned next week for more of my choice tunes and prize pack giveaways!

This week was all about music/specific bands and songs that have had a great impact on me since I started listening to CiTR. Next week: my favorite local bands!

ARTIST: album title - song title

TSUNAMI BOMB: the ultimate escape - take the reins
THE ATARIS: end is forever - teenage riot
THE BOUNCING SOULS: how i spent my summer vacation - true believers
THE RAMONES: rocket to russia - cretin hop
RANDY: addicts of communication - addicts of communication
IGGY AND THE STOOGES: raw power - search and destroy
3 INCHES OF BLOOD: advance and vanquish - deadly sinners
THE SWORD: age of winters - freya
ALKALINE TRIO: good mourning - fatally yours
AFI: art of drowning - sacrifice theory
...AND YOU WILL KNOW US BY THE TRAIL OF DEAD: the secret of elena's tomb - all saints day

1 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Michael said...

I used to listen to The Ataris. Now I have no feelings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home