We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

ARTIST: album title - song title

THE HITS: hello everybody we are - wind me up
THE BRAINS: hell n back - scream for me
GOOD RIDDANCE: my republic - darkest days
DESCENDENTS: everything sucks - she loves me
LIVING WITH LIONS: dude manor - later is better
TIGER ARMY: music from regions beyond - hotprowl
THE TRANZMITORS: s/t - last night
WEDNESDAY NIGHT HEROES: guilty pleasures - desperation
ONLY CRIME: [internets] - eyes of the world
POINTED STICKS: my japanese fan - my japanese fan
THE UNSEEN: internal salvation - right before your eyes
3 INCHES OF BLOOD: fire up the blades - the hydras teeth
AGENT ORANGE: electric storm - electric storm
SNFU: in the meantime and in between time - cockatoo quill
ME FIRST AND THE GIMME GIMMES: take a break - i believe i can fly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home