We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

WHOOPS. I forgot to update this last week. Sowwy. I also made an error during my show; I announced the Gallows/Cancer Bats/This is Hell show as a Cancer Bats-headlining show, but it is actually Gallows that is headlining! Second verse, same as the first: WHOOPS.

PLATYLIST FOR NOVEMBER 29, 2007

ARTIST: album title - song title

TURBONEGRO: retox - hell toupee
THE CANCER BATS: birthing the giant - butterscotch
GALLOWS: orchestra of wolves - rolling with the punches
DARKEST OF THE HILLSIDE THICKETS: the shadow out of tim - footnote: sleestak and yeti
THE HIVES: the black and white album - return the favour
THE WEDNESDAY NIGHT HEROES: guilty pleasures - desperation
THE BLACK LIPS: good bad not evil - o katrina
ALKALINE TRIO: scaps - mr chainsaw (live)
BISON: earthbound - cancer rat
THE VANDALS: internet dating superstuds - 4,3,2,1,0,-1
NEW FOUND GLORY: from the screen to your stereo part 2 - it ain't me babe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home