We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

ARTIST: album title - song title

COMEBACK KID: broadcasting - broadcasting
THE QUEERS: munki brain - houston we have a problem
ALKALINE TRIO: remains - hell yes
THE RIFF RANDELLS: doublecross - all i know
DARKEST OF THE HILLSIDE THICKETS: the shadow out of tim - sleestak and yeti
BLACK REEL MOTORCYCLE CLUB: baby 81 - weapon of choice
KING KHAN AND BBQ SHOW: s/t - love you so
NEW FOUND GLORY: from the screen to your stereo - it ain't me babe
PELICAN: city of echoes - city of echoes
3 INCHES OF BLOOD: fire up the blades - assassins of light
SET YOUR GOALS: mutiny - echoes
ALKALINE TRIO: remains - queen of pain

~~~~~

Just got back form my little vay-cay-shun. Every time I go to Hawaii I leave feeling like I didn't do enough stuff :( Guess I'll have to go back soon! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Don't get too bummed out about having to go back to work or school. Besides, we're all in the same boat. Anywho, if you listened to the show, I obviously had a hard time picking a favourite record of 2007. Even now, I don't know if I'm fully satisfied with my choice. Well, there's really nothing I can do about that now. So let's put this behind us and move on to bigger and better things; my show will have reached its 3 year mark at the end of this month, and that, my friends, is definitely cause for celebration :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home