We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Well, guess what. If you have enjoyed the few random videos and images that I've been dumping onto this page quite relentlessly, you would be pleased to know that I have started up a new page solely for the dumping of memes, jpgs, youtubes, and the like.

Radio stuff can still be found here.
My wandering internet mind can be found at ironswan.tumblr.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home