We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

We All Fall Down, June 17th, 2010

Hello hello hello!

This week I didn’t have any guests. Actually, I like it that way, one week I have guests, next week I just play music. Success! As usual, I played bands from all over the world - America (Stephen Egerton, The Hollowpoints, Glory Bound, Dolarhyde, Off With Their Heads), Russia (PMA, Шоковая Терапия), Sweden (Misconduct), Finland (Presley Bastards), Poland (CF98) and obviously Canada (Cambridge, Wayfarer, The Hextalls, The Throwaways, Battle Snakes).

Also, i was honored to have a premiere of new Cambridge song called “Kubark”. The new album comes out July 1st on Rebel Time Records. And the same day, Canada Day btw, Jesse will be on my show talking and playing new songs of their brand new album “This Is Not A Victory”.



STEPHEN EGERTON - Abundance Of Fluff (feat. John Moreland of Jon Moreland and the Black Gold Band) [The Seven Degrees of Stephen Egerton]
THE HOLLOWPOINTS - Service Is Our Business [Old Haunts On The Horizon]
GLORY BOUND - Excuse Me Sir, I Have a Keg Party To Attend [Glory Bound]
DOLARHYDE - 1,000 Miles [Dolarhyde]
PMA - 16/2 [“The” K]
CAMBRIDGE - Kubark [This Is Not A Victory]
MISCONDUCT - Closer [One Step Closer]
PRESLEY BASTARDS - Unspoken Words [Lifelines]
CF98 - Razem Znaczy Wiêcej [Nic Do Stracenia]
ШОКОВАЯ ТЕРАПИЯ - Where Have You Been [Where Have You Been]
WAYFARER - Same Kids [Our Fathers]
THE HEXTALLS - Pacman [Get Smashed]
THE THROWAWAYS - Mikey Erg [Spastic Panthers / Throwaways Split 7”]
BATTLE SNAKES - High School (The Spitfires) [On Fire ‘99]
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS - Clear The Air [In Desolation]

(to listen online) click
(to download the episode) mediafire

3 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I agree too, good stuff keep it up.God Bless my Irishness

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Marior said...

very interesting your blog!

http://genesismarior.blogspot.com/
visite me

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger We All Fall Down said...

thank you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home