We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Friday, April 08, 2011

We All Fall Down, March 31st, 2011

Hello hello hello my friends!

Today I’ve just played some music on air. No interviews, no guests, just music. Great new tracks from Dropkick Murphys, Citizen Fish, Pour Habit, The Rebel Spell, Old Man Markley, Part Time Killer, We’re Not Afraid.

I also have played songs by two Canadian bands - End Program and Anchoress. Guys from those bands had sent me their music and I liked their stuff. I really feel it is super important to support young bands, especially local and Canadian bands. So if you are in the band and you want your music to be heard or you’re playing a show and want to promote it, please feel free to shoot me an email, I’ll be happy to help: weallfalldowncitr@gmail.com


RAISED BY APES - Drug Test [Destination Nowhere]
DROPKICK MURPHYS - Going Out In Style [Going Out In Style]
OLD MAN MARKLEY - In a Circle Going Round [Guts n’ Teeth]
SLIM CESSNA’S AUTO CLUB - No Doubt About It [Unentitled]
CITIZEN FISH - Better [Goods]
POUR HABIT - Matter Of Opinion [Got Your Back]
WE’RE NOT AFRAID - Hope [Adventures In Poverty]
PART TIME KILLER - 15 Minutes Of Fame [People, Religion, Death]
THE REBEL SPELL - Tragedy [It’s a Beautiful Future]
END PROGRAM - Confidence Man [Balatus EP]
ANCHORESS - Coral Bones [Set Sail]
THE RESARTS - On to you [Outsider]
INVASIVES - 101 Damnations [Invasives]
REAL PROBLEMS - Wreck My Life [Scum City Girls]
THE SAINTE CATHERNES - I’d Rather Be Part Of The Dying Bungee Scene [Dancings For Decadence]


(download) mediafire
(listen onlive) click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home