We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Friday, June 08, 2007

PLAYLIST FOR JUNE 7, 2007

Jebus, I was so busy today. I just got home NOW. What a good day it was, though. I briefly hung out with a friend that I thought had died, and later I went to go see Pirates of the Caribbean 3.

ARTIST: album title - song title

THE SPUNKS: yellow fever blues - russian roulette
THE QUEERS: munki brain - houston we have a problem
ME FIRST & THE GIMME GIMMES: love their country - on the road again
THE HITS: hello everybody we are - motor city stole my baby
STARS AND STRIPES: one man army - hang on
WEDNESDAY NIGHT HEROES: guilty pleasures - action
DAGGERMOUTH: turf wars - abracadabra holmes
ARMALITE: s/t - other entertainers
DASH RIP ROCK: hee haw hell - fall down go boom
TIGER ARMY: music from the regions beyond - hotprowl
BELLA BOMBS: liquid explosion - make it last
LEGEND KILLERS: we're workin on it - slow death
FUCKED UP: hidden world - hidden world
REAL MCKENZIES: 10,000 shots - i hate my band

*I will be giving away a pair of Warped Tour tickets every week up until the week of the show. All I want you to do is to name 2 of the bands that are on the bill this year; you just can't name bands that someone else has named. The bands already named are: Bad Religion, Pennywise, New Found Glory, Vincent Black Shadow.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home