We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Monday, January 28, 2008

PLAYLIST FOR JANUARY 24, 2008

This week, I celebrated the 3rd anniversary or We All Fall Down! It's felt more like 3 months, actually. Thank you to everyone and anyone that's ever listened in or expressed the slightest interest in my show. The best part of doing my show is when people call me, email me, or talk to me and tell me that they listen to We All Fall Down. I think I'm always under the assumption that no one ever listens, so when people tell me otherwise, it's really flattering. I really love doing this show, and if other people are enjoying it as well, then it looks like a win-win situation. Thanks guys, you're all so rad.

XO


ARTIST: album title - song title

RANDY: human atom bombs - addicts of communication
RAMONES: end of the century - do you remember rock n roll radio?
THE BADAMPS: two face 7" - milkshake murder
THE SWORD: age of winters - iron swan
AFI: art of drowning - wester
THE BOUNCING SOULS: how i spent my summer vacation - true believers
THE DESCENDANTS: i don't wanna grow up - silly girl
THE TRANZMITORS: some girls 7" - some girls
THE HIVES: black and white album - tick tick boom
RAISED BY WOLVES: hot blood - trash like me
YEAH YEAH YEAHS: fever to tell - date with the night
HARRY AND THE POTTERS: blood of a prince - horcruxes
TRAIL OF DEAD: secret of elena's tomb - all saints day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home