We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

PLAYLIST FOR JAN 8, 2009

We All Fall Down's Best of 2008 Show!

Like I explained on the show, I used mathematics to help me decide which was my favourite album of 2008! It came down to a few albums, and so I counted the number of songs I liked on each album and divided that by the total number of songs on the album, and in the end, I had a solid percentage representing how much I liked the album.

ARTIST: album title - song title

THE JOLTS: haute voltage - the bar again
ME FIRST & THE GIMME GIMMES: have another ball - don't let the sun go down on me
CANCER BATS: hail destroyer - hail destroyer
KING KHAN & THE SHRINES: the supreme genius of - torture
THE HEXTALLS: call it a comeback - on the third day, axl rose
DARKEST OF THE HILLSIDE THICKETS: rock band - shh....
THE SWORD: gods of the earth - how heavy this axe
CURSED: III - into the hive
FUCKED UP: the chemistry of common life - days of past
BISON BC: quiet earth - dark towers
THE SWORD: gods of the earth - maiden, mother, and crone


Marielle's Favourite Album of 2008: The Sword's Gods of the Earth
Best Show of 2008: The Sword at Neumos, Seattle, WA in April 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home