We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

We All Fall Down, July 29th, 2010

Hello Hello Hello!

Hi…! That’ me, Tim!

This week I played lots of new stuff from Fat Wreck Chords (Mad Caddies, Good Riddance, The Real Mckenzies, Swingin’ Utters) + brand new songs from legendary bands, The Queers and Bad Religion. I also interviewed Spike Slawson (member of of Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Swingin’ Utters, Filthy Thievin’ Bastards and Re-Volts) and played the interview on air.



THE ATARIS - My Hotel Year [Look Forward To Failure]
THE FLATLINERS - Monumental [Cavalcade]
GOOD RIDDANCE - Great Experiment [Capricorn One]
MAD CADDIES - Save Us [Consentual Selections]
THE REAL MCKENZIES - Pour Decisions [Shine Not Burn]
SWINGIN’ UTTERS - Brand New Lungs [Brand New Lungs]
ME FIRST AND THE GIMME GIMMIES - I Just Called to Say I Love You [Stevie]
RE-VOLTS - Piles [Re-Volts]
Interview with Spike Slawson (Swingin’ Utters, MFATGG, Re-Volts, Filthy Thievin’ Bastards)
THE SPITS - Rip Up the Streets [Vol. IV]
BAD RELIGION - The Devil In Stitches [The Dissent of Man]
THE QUEERS - I Knew GG When He Was A Wimp [Back to the Basement]
BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! - Planning My Death [Adults!!!… Smart!!! Shithammered!!! And Excited By Nothing!!!!!!!]
MAKE DO AND MEND - Our Own Ebb and Flow [Bodies of Water]
SLINGSHOT - Chai Pig Latte [To My Friends]
CAMBRIDGE - Kubark [This Is Not A Victory]


(download) mediafire
(listen online) click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home