We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I RUV WOO! <3 <3 <3


ARTIST: album title - song title

JAWBREAKER: dear you - i love you so much it's killing us both
BLACK LIPS: good bad not evil - o katrina
KING KHAN & BBQ SHOW: whats for dinner? - too much in love
THE BUZZCOCKS: 30 - ever fallen in love?
MR PLOW: apocalypse plow - lets get fat togetherTHE RIFF RANDELLS: doublecross - traitor of the heart
THE RAVEONETTES: chain gang of love - that great love sound
CHIXDIGGIT: pink razors - good girls
MXPX: the ever passing moment - my life story
HEAVENS: patent pending - counting
BLACK FLAG: damaged - gimme gimme gimme
THE DESCENDENTS: i dont wanna grow up - silly girl
THE DESCENDENTS: i dont wanna grow up - good good things
ALKALINE TRIO: good mourning - fatally yours
CONVERGE: jane doe - the broken vow
THE CURE: kiss me kiss me kiss me - just like heaven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home