We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

We All Fall Down - The EMO Edition!
Not really though. I did do a Valentines Day show, but it wasn't very emo at all.

ARTIST: album title - song title

THE QUEERS: munki -brain - girl about town
THE BADAMPS: two face - high school sweetheart
THE BOUNCING SOULS: anchors aweigh - better days
DETHKLOK: dethalbum - castratikron
THE DESCENDENTS: i dont wanna grow up - silly girl
THE DESCENDENTS: everything sucks - she loves me
THE BRIEFS: steal yer heart - genital general
CHIXDIGGIT: pink razors - good girls
THE RAMONES: road to ruin - she's the one
RAISED BY WOLVES: hot blood - she tore out my heart
ALKALINE TRIO: good mourning - fatally yours
THE TRANZMITORS: s/t - last night
KING KHAN AND BBQ SHOW: what's for dinner - too much in love
THE JOLTS: haute voltage - i never loved you
THE CURE: kiss me kiss me kiss me - just like heaven

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home