We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

We All Fall Down, August 5th, 2010

Ugh……Hi!!!

This is me, Tim! Hi!

That was a regular episode of We All Fall Down. Last week I went to Scratch Records and bought some really cool 7”s and I played some of them on the show (Night Birds, The Methadones, Fear Of Lipstick). So the first block of songs was based on those new 7”s and all new pop punk tunes I’ve heard over the week. Also my friend’s band Rhemorha (from my hometown Novosibirsk, thats in Siberia) came back from their first big European metal festival Masters of Rock 2010, where they played with whole bunch of great metal bands, along with Canadian legends Annihilator, and I played 2 new songs from each band. Also, I gave away tickets for Cancer Bats show. Pretty success!



BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! - Side Projects are Never Successful [Goodbye Cool World]
DIRECT HIT! - Snickers Or Reese’s (Pick Up The Pieces) [#4]
FEAR OF LIPSTICK - Just For A Moment [Fear of Lipstick]
BE MY DOPPLEGANGER - Cha Cha Chump [No Composure]
NIGHT BIRDS - The Gift Givers [Night Birds]
THE MEAN JEANS - Cool 2 Drive [Tears In My Beer 7”]
THE THROWAWAYS - Summer Song [Spastic Panthers / Throwaways Split 7”]
THE BLACK PACIFIC - The System
AUTHORITY ZERO - Get It Right [Stories Of Survival]
POPPERKLOPPER - Belogen + Betrogen [Was Lange Gärt, Wird Endlich Wut!]
RHEMORHA - Сжигая Дни [I]
ANNIHILATOR - Ambush [Annihilator]
CANCER BATS - Sabotage [Bears, Mayors, Scraps and Bones]
COMEBACK KID - The Concept Says [Symptoms + Cures]
THE METHADONES - Over The Moon [Gary Glitter 7”]


(download) mediafire
(listen online) listen online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home