We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Bands from Italy, Germany, Austria and Montreal on We All Fall Down, August 12nd, 2010

Hello Hello Hello!

This week I had a very special show. I’ve decided to focus on bands from Italy, Germany and Austria. Those countries have amazing punk scenes. I played songs from my favorite bands from those countries and I LOVE every single song. Hopefully that was interesting for listeners and in future I’m planning to play more awesome punk bands from all over the world!



PENNYWISE - Same Old Story [About Time]
NASTY CATS - My Queen [Friday 17th]
DEROZER - Branca Day [Aalla Nostra Eta]
THE OFFENDERS - Action Reaction [Action Reaction]
SCRAPY - Local Pub [Saturday Night]
TACKLEBERRY - Let’s See What Happens [Reinventing Appetite For Destruction]
DIE TOTEN HOSEN - Alles aus Liebe [Reich & Sexy]
RENTOKILL - Step Over the Wall [Antichorus]
ANTIMANIAX - I Can Smell My Freedom [I’m Without Sleep… In This Desert of Concrete]
RED LIGHTS FLASH - The Tiniest Bit Of Truth [For Your Safety]
DEECRACKS - I See You Around [Attention! Deficit Disorder]
HUMANIFESTO - Minute Of Ash [The Infamous]
FIFTY STARS ANGER - I believe [Mind Grenades For The Revolution]
TRIGGER EFFECT - The Rhombus Is A Square [Versitis Maximus]
THE FLATLINERS - Count Your Bruises [Cavalcade]

(download) mediafire
(listen online) click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home