We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Tim Krysko and Marielle on We All Fall Down, Best albums of 2010 so far!

Hello Hello Hello!

Ok! Yesterday was great! I had my good friend Tim Krysko over on the show. He is the first guy I’ve met in Canada and he discovered lots of amazing bands for me. And, Marielle, who is the original and better looking host of We All Fall Down, surprised me with her cameo. That was so awesome to be on air with Marielle again!

We were talking about our favorite albums of 2010 so far and we played whole bunch of great tunes. Next week, I will be giving away tickets to Strung Out show. Get Pumped! (c)



VICIOUS CYCLES - Momma [7”]
THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM - Stay Lucky [American Slang]
MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK - Her Words Destroyed My Planet [My Dinosaur Life]
THE HOLY MESS - Goodbye 3713 (Must’ve Been A Good One) [Benefit Sesh]
THE FLATLINERS - Bleed [Cavalcade]
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS - Their Own Medicine [In Desolation]
THE HOLLOWPOINTS - Kitchen Punks [Old Haunts On The Horizon]
COMEBACK KID - G.M. Vincent & I [Symptoms + Cures]
CEREMONY - M.C.D.F. [Rohnert Park]
THIS IS HELL - The Night The Line Was Crossed [Weight Of The World]
IRON CHIC - Cutesy Monster Man [Not Like This]
THE MENZINGERS - Home Outgrown [Chamberlain Waits]
THE HEXTALLS - I’m an Alcoholic! [Get Smashed]


(download) mediafire
(listen live) click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home