We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Friday, September 03, 2010

We All Fall Down, September 2nd, 2010

Greetings! This is me, Tim!

This week I just played some music. I had so many brand new songs from my favorite bands (Bad Religion, Bomb The Music Industry!, Off With Their Heads, Direct Hit!, Captain, We're Sinking!, Junior Battles), so I just decided to play them. Less Talk, More Rock kinda thing especially for my friend Bryce Wong.

Next week, I'll have a pair of Pennywise tickets to give away, so stay tuned.

Great success!!!



BOMB THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! - Everybody That You Love
DIRECT HIT! - Satan Says [#5] 
THE DOPAMINES - The Glendora House [Expect The Worst] 
DEECRACKS - Waiting For You [Attention! Deficit Disorder] 
BE MY DOPPELGANGER - Turning Seventeen [No Composure] 
CAPTAIN, WE'RE SINKING! - The Ballad of Ichabod Crane
JUNIOR BATTLES - Passing Out [Split w/O Pioneers!!!] 
BAD RELIGION - The Devil In Stitches [The Dissent of Man] 
BIG D AND THE KIDS TABLE - Lash Out [2 Songs 1 Download] 
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS - Field Of Darkness (Pegboy cover) [Split w/No Friends] 
NO FRIENDS - Another Wrong (Dag Nasty cover) [Split w/Off With Their Heads] 
COMEBACK KID - Because Of All The Things You Say [Symptoms + Cures]
THE SPLIT-UP'S - Televisual [E.P.] 
THE JOLTS - (Baby I'm A) Loser [Kaminari Lover b/w Loser (Baby I'm A)] 
THE SPITS - Schools Out [Vol. IV] 
THE TRANZMITORS - Glamour Girls [Busy Singles] 
MCRACKINS - In The Year 3000 [It Ain't Over Easy]

(download) mediafire

(listen online) click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home