We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Hello Hello Hello!

That was a busy, but megafun episode. Obviously, I played some bands I was excited about. We did a phone interview with Ricky, the singer of great band The Snips from Welland, Ontario, as well. I think, that was a very successful and informative chat. Thanks to my friend Melanie, who helped me with organization of this interview.

And, this weekend I am gogolbordelloying myself to complete hangover!!! Maximum success!!!


FORGOTTEN REBELS - No Beatles Reunion [In Love With The System]
NONE MORE BLACK - StillsSternLange&Norris [Icons]
SMOKE OR FIRE - Neon Light [The Speakeasy]
RED CITY RADIO - Spinning In Circles Is A Gateway Drug [Spinning In Circles Is A Gateway Drug]
THE ARRIVALS - Simple Pleasures In America [Volatile Molotov]
THE SNIPS - Tired Tires [Blackouts #01]
THE SNIPS - Black Leather Vest [Blackouts #02]
THE SNIPS - Finkle Is Einhorn [Blackouts #04]
LESS THAN JAKE - Channel 3 / Animaniacs [TV/EP]
REEL BIG FISH - Sell Out (Skacoustic) [A Best Of Us...For The Rest Of Us (Deluxe Edition)]
NO OTHER WAY - Night Of Your Life [Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump]
BLACKED OUT - The Bottom Line [Life Beyond The Line]
GOGOL BORDELLO - When Universes Collide [Trans-Continental Hustle]

(download) mediafire

(listen online) link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home