We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Friday, October 15, 2010

We All Fall Down, October 14th, 2010

Hello Hello Hello! This is Tim!

That was a great show in terms of music...I think. Of course, my talking was on the usual level of gibberishness, but the songs were super! OK....only 2 songs out of 17 are just alright, other 15 songs are MEGA! I really do love all those tunes, hopefully you will like them too!

extra-Success!!!


10-4 ELEANOR - Whispers in a Shot Glass [...Too Bad...] 
THE ARTERIES - Capture The Flag [Dead Sea] 
THE FLATLINERS - Cut Your Teeth [Monumental 7''] 
CAPTAIN, WE'RE SINKING! - It's a Trap [It's a Trap!] 
DIRECT HIT! - Werewolf Shame [Split w/Mixtapes] 
MIXTAPES - I Was A Teenage Poltergeist [Split w/Direct Hit!] 
JUNKER - Warrior Boy [Better In The End] 
IRON CHIC - I Always Never Said That [Not Like This]
THE GAMITS - Love Suicidal [Parts] 
STATUES - Up Time [Holiday Cops] 
FEAR OF LIPSTICK - I Wanna Be Yr Werewolf [Fear of Lipstick] 
THE REAGANOMICS - My Best Friend Is A Bear [Get Lost, Stay Lost] 
SASS DRAGONS - Give It Back [New Kids On The Bong] 
STEVE ADAMYK - Speed It Up [Speed It Up 7”]
THE HEXTALLS - Mark Wilson [Get Smashed] 
TRANZMITORS - Jimmy’s At The Mod Shop [Sunday Morning 7″]
HOT WATER MUSIC - Wayfarer [Till The Wheels Fall Off]

(download) mediafire

(listen online) click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home