We All Fall Down

I host We All Fall Down every Thursday, from 13.00-14.00(PT) on 101.9fm CiTR in Vancouver.

Call the on-air studio for requests at 604-822-2487.

Download show podcasts from www.citr.ca or through iTunes.

Interviews with bands are played on air and the transcript can usually be found in ION Magazine. My show reviews and photos appear in Discorder Magazine.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

We All Fall Down, May 19th, 2011

Hellox3!

Here's the new episode of the show. Obviously, I've played a song by Living With Lions. If you've missed the action this week, the band was criticized by LA Weekly and the Department of Canadian heritage over their new album Holy Shit which has controversial artwork (link1, link2). No surprise, that some people are finding this album cover offensive, but I know one thing - I do really like this album and this band.

I've also played new tracks by Face to Face, Jello Biafra & the Guantanamo School of Medicine, OFF!, Fucked Up, Street Legal Dirt Bike and War Baby + some punk rock hits from the 90s.

There are lost of cool shows in Vancouver this weekend, like this one, this one or this one, but I'm going to see Street Legal Dirt BIke, Old Wives and War Baby @ The Fairview Pub! See you there!



THE ARTERIES - Doing The Rounds [Dead Sea]
LIVING WITH LIONS - Pieces [Holy Shit]
FACE TO FACE - It's Not All About You [Laugh Now, Laugh Later]
JELLO BIAFRA & THE GUANTANAMO SCHOOL OF MEDICINE - Dot Com Monte Carlo [Enhanced Methods of Questioning]
OFF! - Compared To What [Compared To What b/w Rotten Apple]
FUCKED UP - Turn The Season [David Comes to Life]
DESCENDENTS - I'm the One [Everything Sucks]
MILLENCOLIN - Lozin' Must [For Monkeys]
LAGWAGON - May 16 [Let's Talk About Feelings]
THE BOUNCING SOULS - True Believers [How I Spent My Summer Vacation]
STREET LEGAL DIRT BIKE - The Breakup
OLD WIVES - I Don't Wanna Be Lazy [See You In Hell]
WAR BABY - Frankenstein
LIKELY RADS - Denim Warriors [Legends In Denim]
NOMEANSNO - Mondo Nihilissimo 2000 [All Roads Lead to Ausfahrt]

(download) mediaifre

(listen online) click

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home